Westgate is now open to our patients!
As of May 4th, we have had a few changes to our office protocol due to COVID-19 information and keeping all of our patients safe.
- Please call our office when you have arrived, and a team member will meet you at your vehicle to take your temperature.
- A brief COVID-19 questionnaire will be given prior to entering the clinic. If you have been tested for COVID-19 please let us know so we can request your test results to have on file.
- If you do not have your own mask, one will be provided to you
- If you have a medication list, please bring a copy for your chart
- Unfortunately, we are temporally not able to have guests wait in the operatories or waiting room.